Runde Medical and Dental Clinic has had its doors open for 64 years to meet the communities medical and dental needs. The clinic was opened in 1950 by Dr. Henry Runde, MD and Dr. Joseph Runde, DDS. In 1981 Gerald Runde took over the dental practice and in 1983 Dr. Charles Runde and Dr. John Merkel began practicing on the medical side. Several expansions occurred during this time with the largest in 2012 when the clinic expanded to include Dr. Eric Bloemer, a Radiology Unit operated by HSHS St. Anthony Memorial Hospital and the addition of Kremer Pharmacy, operated by Duane Kremer R.Ph. Kremer Pharmacy is a member of the Professional Compounding Centers of America. They offer automatic refill options, prescription ready notifications via text or email and the availability to order online.
Runde Medical Clinic – 206 North Pearl Street (217) 857-6481
Runde Dental Clinic – 206 North Pearl Street (217) 857-3201
Kremer Pharmacy – 206 A North Pearl Street (217) 857-3000
HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care health facility. Located in nearby Effingham, the hospital has 146 licensed beds and a workforce of over 900 employees. The Medical Staff at HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital represents over 70 local physicians in 26 specialties and over 80 consulting physicians. Phone (217) 342-2121
The Effingham Ambulatory Surgery Center is an outpatient surgery center providing customers another option for their surgery needs. Phone (217) 342-1234