Yard Waste will be taken at the Maintenance Building on the First and Third Saturdays in October but only on the First Saturday in November and the First Saturday in December. Any questions you can call the Village Hall during normal business hours.
RULES FOR YARD WASTE DISPOSAL AT THE MAINTENANCE BUILDING ON GREEN STREET
- No dumping is permitted during the week.
- The site will be staffed by Village Employees who will inspect each load being disposed. You must check in before dumping.
- Site is for Village Residents only – No Commercial dumping allowed.
- Only grass/leaves, small limbs and other yard/garden waste may be dumped, bags must be emptied and taken back home.
- No painted wood, paper products, plastics, cardboard, root wads, tree trunks, whole trees, etc. will be allowed.
- Violators will be banned from dumping.